Dove Men & Hair Care took a census to learn how men think of their hair…
The new Census findings revealed interesting and insightful data that gives us a glimpse into how real guys feel, and think, about their hair, and how it relates to their self-image. Here are a few of the points they learned:
- Men are saying their hair is a reflection of their personal style and it helps them to feel, and therefore, be, more confident.
- The census indicates that in our current culture, guys are putting more thought and effort into the styling of their hair.
- 90% of guys look in the mirror to fix their hair at least once a day.
- More than 60% of all men style their hair every day and use hair gel, hair spray, or pomade.
- 60% of men named frequent washing as the key to maintaining strong, healthy hair.
MEN’S HAIR IDENTITY
- 8 in 10 men believe their hair is a reflection of their personal style, which helps them look and feel both masculine and professional.
- 1 in 5 men have been jealous of a friend’s hair and 1 in 3 men wish they had hair like their friends.
- 6 in 10 men wished their hair looked both stronger and healthier.
SURPRISING HAIR FACTS
- 7 in 10 men wish the man bun would go away.
- Men named soccer players as the type of athletes who have the best hair.
- 1 in 5 men would give up drinking for a month for stronger, healthier hair.
The non-surgical hair replacement industry is aware of the importance of hair to men of all walks of life. The industry is constantly improving the natural appearance of hair systems. The ability for men to wake up with hair, play sports, work out, swim, shampoo in the shower, all add up to giving them confidence, high self-esteem, and a normal lifestyle. The women in their life do not need to know they are wearing a system if they do not want to share that information.
Custom and stock systems are available, to enable each individual the look they desire. Hair replacement can be costly, but is invaluable to those who need it. Before and after photos show the difference in appearance as well as youthfulness. It can make a world of difference to those who choose to embark upon hair replacement.
Considering hair replacement is a huge step. Finding a qualified studio is a very important first step. You want to find professional hair replacement stylists offering private styling rooms, and empathy for your individual hair loss concerns. Headline Studio LLC has all of that and more. You become “friends and family”.
Check out our Before & After and Testimonial pages to get to know us a little better. We welcome you to call for a complimentary, confidential consultation, to work with your individual hair loss challenges, and restore your hairstyle and lifestyle to their former luxurious locks!